Thursday 1 September 2011

Teacher Flower Arrangement


 My oldest son had an amazing kindergarten teacher. So I decided to make her something really special for the end of school gift. I got a picture of each of the kids in the class and sized it. Each flower was cut with the cricut using Walk in my Garden cartridge.
I cut different sized flowers using cardstock paper and patterned paper. I used skewers and put floral tape around each. I also cut leaves using the cricut and glued them onto the skewers. I cut each picture out with my circle punch and glued them to each flower.
For the flower container I bought it at Micheal's and decorated it with a rub on. I bought  a lot of different ribbon and put them on the handles. For the tag I used Walk in my Garden cartridge. I wrapped all with transparent paper with ribbon at the top. She loved it!! 

This year my youngest has her for SK. I will be making another one at the end of the year.

3 comments:

  1. You have so much patience!! I bet she still has this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL!! It took a long time to make. She still has it in her classroom.

    ReplyDelete
  3. U should make one for mOm with all of us! Each family in a different colour or flower. That would be neat!

    ReplyDelete